Date(s) - 14/Feb/20 - 17/Feb/20
Hyatt House Fishkill
Registration open now!
***To register and secure your spot, please:
- Complete the following FORM
- Submit your $50 deposit via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate in notes that it’s for the “2020 Feb. Intensive”
This event is open to MEMBERS ONLY (Please either join or renew your membership at least 1 month prior to event to ensure that it is up to date). ALL levels are welcomed but if you’re a new member and this is your first workshop, please contact us before registering.
1/19/20 UPDATE: Hotel rooms were released back to hotel. Reserving hotel room is still possible but not guaranteed. If needed, we will try our best to get you a room if you are unable to reserve one yourself. Please let us know asap.
Rates in USD:
- $350 Full Workshop
- $250 Two Days
- $150 Single Day (except for Monday)
- $50 Monday Only
- Please pre-register by completing the FORM asap, this event goes quick! You may edit your response later should any of your plans change, but deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Discounts: If you are registered to participate at the Intensive for the full duration, your spouse will receive 50% discount if he/she also registered to participate for the full intensive.
Please be in full uniform for the entire duration of the Intensive. We will have them available for sale at the event if you need.
We are hosting this event at the Hyatt House Fishkill
Hotel Amenities for In-house Guests
- Complimentary hot breakfast
- Free parking
- Complimentary wifi
- Free access to indoor pool
- Free access to business center
- Free access to workout room
- On site laundry machines
Surrounding area in walking distance
- Walmart Super center across the street for all your groceries and shopping needs (Hotel suite includes a full functioning kitchen)
- Master Sam Chin’s favorite Chinese buffet next door
- Various shopping plaza just steps away including Regal Cinemas
- Ruby Tuesdays, KFC, Cracker Barrell, Charlie Brown Fresh Grill…and many more restaurants to choose from.
Room types available for our group
- One Bedroom King Suite: Includes a King size bedroom, separate living room area with a full size pull out sofa bed, full functioning kitchen. Can be comfortably shared with 3 people or more if students don’t mind sleeping on the floor.
- Standard Double Queen
Negotiated Group Rate: $116++/night/room (same price for both suite and standard king)
We will be coordinating a rooming list and submitting it together for guests staying at Hyatt House. We will try our best to help you arrange for a roommate if needed, but it is not guaranteed. Please also let us know if you do not need us to help you coordinate roommates but are sharing with another student. This way we know to not double book rooms.
Other hotel options
There are several hotels within walking distance to our event space. Below are a few to choose from at a cheaper rate, however, please coordinate on your own if you are not staying at the Hyatt.
- Extended Stay Fishkill Westgate Center (right next door to event)
- Days Inn Fishkill (Across Route 9, approximately 10-15 mins walk)
- Holiday Inn Fishkill (Across Route 9, approximately 10-15 mins walk)
- Ramada Fishkill (Across Route 9)
- Hampton Inn Fishkill
Getting there from Manhattan
- Take Metro-North from Grand Central (Hudson, East Line) to Beacon. Link here for schedules and fares: http://as0.mta.info/mnr/schedules/sched_form.cfm
- It takes no more than 15 minutes from the train station to the hotel. The hotel recommends Empire Taxi, and listed several other options as well on their site. Please feel free to let us know your expected arrival schedule so we can try to coordinate other passengers for you to share rides with.
- Beacon Taxi Service (to hotel)
Empire: (845) 831-4444
- Poughkeepsie taxi service (to Master Sam Chin’s residence)
B & B Taxi: (845) 704-7000
Del-Roy Taxi: (845) 452-1222
HOW TO REGISTER:
- If you have not participated in this intensive before, please contact Yen email@example.com prior to registering. We will need to evaluate with your instructor to see if this is suitable for your training
- Please complete the RSVP form to register and submit your $50 deposit via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate that it’s for the “2020 Feb. Intensive“
- 50% discount for your spouse only if both you and your spouse are participating the FULL intensive