Date(s) - 17/Feb/23 - 20/Feb/23
Hotel Indigo Flushing
We will be conducting the Intensive Retreat for members this year right in the heart of Flushing, Queens NY at Hotel Indigo!
Conveniently located close to public transportations, restaurants, shopping centers and airports! 45 mins to Manhattan via subway, approximately 10 mins drive from LGA and 20 mins from JFK. Don’t miss this opportunity to train intensively under the guidance of GM Sam Chin and Master Hsin Chin, as well as other senior instructors! Great chance to connect with your fellow martial art brothers and sisters. Space is limited at this new location, register now to reserve your space! We look forward to having you join us!
Food + Parking Recommendations from Jeff Wong:
Breakfast (open before 9AM), Lunch, and more…
We are hosting the event at the Hotel Indigo
1 877 8 INDIGO (1 877-846-3446)
>>> BOOK HOTEL <<<
Negotiated Group Rates per night / room, plus tax:
King or Two Doubles at $179.00 + tax per room per night (breakfast not included). Overnight parking available for $30 a day, in and out permitted.
Other options for parking is to park by nearby residential area and taking a short bus ride or Uber out to the hotel.
If you do not need a roommate, feel free to contact the hotel directly to book your room.
- Group name: Martial Art of Awareness
- Group code : MAA
- You may book directly at the hotel website using this LINK. Select your dates and room type and our group rate will auto generate.
- If you’re not a IHG rewards member and wont be collecting the points, we would appreciate it if you could use 276334292.
- Hotel group rate cuts off by January 20th, 2023
If you wish to be matched with a roommate, do not book your own room yet. We will be submitting a list to the hotel with names. Please indicate it in the RSVP FORM and we will try our best to match you with a roommate.
Private group lessons after the retreat is conducted at the following address. Feel free to book nearby hotel or airbnb.
25-55 126th St
Flushing, NY 11354
Q65 and Q25 will bring you nearby.
Workshop rates in USD:
- $355 Full Workshop
- $255 Two Days
- $155 Single Day
- Discounts: If you are registered to participate at the Intensive for the full duration, your spouse will receive 50% discount if he/she also registered to participate for the full intensive.
If you’re paying with currencies other than USD, we prefer using Revolut. Referral link below – free to download and setup.
**Please write in Memo “NY Intensive 2023”
Please be in full uniform for the entire duration of the Intensive. We will have them available for sale at the event if you need. Please wear white uniform for group photos and gradings.
- Friday to Sunday 10:00 to 6:00PM
Lunch break from 1-3PM
- Monday 9:30 to 1:00PM
Gradings will be conducted on Sunday night. Additional private training open after the intensive at GM Sam Chin’s Queens residence (5-8 mins drive from hotel).
- LGA LaGuardia is the closest airport to Flushing. The hotel provides complimentary transfer to and from LGA.
- JFK international airport
Zhong Xin Dao / I Liq Chuan current members.
Join or renew your membership to join us.
- If you have not participated in this intensive before, please contact Yen firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering. We will need to evaluate with your instructor to see if this is suitable for your training
Instructions for Registration:
- Everyone must complete the RSVP FORM
- Submit your deposit (or pay in full) by booking the event at the bottom of this page
- If pay by check:
a. Indicate in check notes that it’s for the “2023 Feb. Intensive”
b. Check payable to “Sam Chin” or “I Liq Chuan”
c. Mail to: 25-55 126th St, Flushing NY 11354
- If you would like to stay with the group, book your hotel room with Hotel Indigo Flushing follow this LINK to directly book under our group rate once you select the dates and room type. If you would like for us to arrange a roommate, please indicate it in the RSVP FORM. We will try our best to help you.
- For any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com
This event is open to MEMBERS ONLY (Please either join or renew your membership at least 2 weeks prior to event to ensure that it is up to date). ALL levels are welcomed.
Bookings are closed for this event.
You must be logged in to post a comment.