Date(s) - 09/Nov/23 - 15/Nov/23
Augustów Medical Spa
Grand Master Professor Emeritus Sam F.S. Chin will visit Poland in November 2023.
The retreat that he will lead is open and everybody interested is invited to attend.
TO SECURE YOUR PLACE YOU HAVE TO:
1. Register using online form (link below)
2. Receive registration confirmation via email
3. Send 150 EUR advance payment, nonrefundable fee upfront, no later than 7 days after registration (sending registration form).
Methods of secure payment:
**Please write in Memo “Poland Retreat 11/2023”
IMPORTANT: registration is valid only with the upfront fee paid.
Link to registration form:
You can choose to attend:
– retreat in full – November 09-15, 2023*
– 3 days – November 10-12, 2023*
The total price of participation in the event November 09-15, subject to registration until October 01:
– CFILCA members – 760 EUR (after October 01th price rises to 830 EUR)*
– non-CFILCA members – 820 EUR (after October 01th price rises to 890 EUR)*
– CFILCA members – 440 EUR (after October 01th price rises to 500 EUR)*
– non-CFILCA members – 490 EUR (after October 01th price rises to 550 EUR)*
* Retreat fee covers:
– full board and accommodation (3 meals daily, double room.
Air conditioned comfort rooms with a view of the forest or lake.
(When allocating a room, the order in which the application is received will be decisive);
– unlimited access to the glazed swimming pool with a view of the park;
– unlimited access to the steam and infrared sauna;
– access to the gym;
– Wi-Fi throughout the property;
– monitored parking in front of the building.
– Nordic Walking poles rental;
– Bicycle rental;
– Physical therapy;
Retreat takes place at:
Augustów Medical Spa
ul. Zdrojowa 3/5/7, 16-300 Augustów
Retreat place is surrounded by nine lakes and the vast Augustów Primeval Forest.
Facility is located right on the Necko Lake, near by Białe Lake.
From Warsaw you can take train or bus to Augustów.
Retreat place is 20-25 minute walking distance from railway station, 6 minute by car.
From railway station you can also go by bus Nr 2 or taxi.
If you inform organizer earlier, logistic from railway station will be organized for you.
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Tel/WhatsApp +48 730 118 181, firstname.lastname@example.org (Dima).