Date(s) - 11/Nov/19 - 17/Nov/19
10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Grand Master Sam F.S. Chin will visit Poland in November 2019.
Workshops under his leadership are open to everyone interested.
To secure your place you have to:
- Register using the online form
- Receive registration confirmation via email
- Send 50 USD advance payment (or pay in full) using the form below, nonrefundable fee upfront, no later than 7 days after registration (sending registration form). Do not submit payment until your registration has been accepted and confirmed. After you have made your payment, you must send your PayPal transaction number to Dima at the email address listed below).
IMPORTANT: registration is valid only with the upfront fee paid.
All important information about the retreat will be published:
- Facebook – facebook.com/ZXDPOLAND
- ZhongXinDao ILiqChuan Polska – zhongxindao.pl
- main website – iliqchuan.com
You can choose to attend:
- retreat in full – November 12-17, 2019
- 2 days only – November 16/17, 2019
The total price of participation in the event November 12-17 (subject to registration until October 15th):
- CFILCA members – 550 USD (after October 15th price rises to 600 USD)* (click here to pay in full)
- non-CFILCA members – 600 USD (after October 15th price rises to 650 USD)* (click here to pay in full)
The total price of participation in two days November 16/17 only, subject to registration until October 15th:
- CFILCA members – 230 USD (after October 15th price rises to 270 USD)* (click here to pay in full)
- non-CFILCA members – 260 USD (after October 15th price rises to 300 USD)* (click here to pay in full)
*) Retreat fee covers full board and accommodation (3 meals daily, double or triple room). When allocating a room, the order in which the application is received will be decisive.
Retreat takes place at:
Dobarz 8, 19-104 Dobarz
The venue is located 2 hours driving from Warsaw.
For those interested, a paid bus journey from Warsaw will be organized.
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact Dima Siomau:
- +48 730 11 81 81
Bookings are closed for this event.